Know More about TP-Link Router
TP-Link, a Taiwan-based Chinese organization, is popularly known for manufacturing computer hardware and networking devices. From the best of routers to differently designed modems, it offers a range of products to the customers. Talking about its routers, they are bundled with the supreme quality hardware and are equipped with the futuristic features. Their routers are chosen and trusted by millions of people in the world. However, there are some of the issues and errors which are associated with the TP-link routers. To resolve the queries and issues, one can choose to connect with the support team.
Common Issues Every TP-Link Router User Face
There are some of the most common issues that every second TP-Link router user faces. To resolve those errors, users often seek for its help service so that they can resolve the errors. Have a look at some of the most common issues that users encounter.
- Issues while connecting the TP-link wireless router to the internet.
- Not able to reset its password.
- Trouble in updating drivers.
- Sluggish internet connection.
- TP Link Router Login Issue
- The procedure for resetting the router without losing data.
- Securing the router with Mac filtering option.
These are some of the most common queries and issue that every TP-link router user face. In such situations, users need to dial their Service Number of TP-Link router so that they can get quick support from the customer support service.
Steps for TP-Link Router Setup
Follow the steps and setup TP-link router in minutes only.
- Connect your router to the computer using an ethernet cable.
- Now, open any browser and enter http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- A login page will appear on your screen
- Enter default username and password which is admin and login to it.
- Now click on the administration link located at the top of the page.
- Enter your new password and re-enter to confirm it.
- Click on the “save setting” button and login page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your new password and make changes accordingly.
This is how you can successfully setup TP-Link router.
How to Fix TP-Link Router Login Issue?
- While proceeding to setup TP-link router, you may require to go through the router login procedure. By accessing to router login, you will be able to manage settings, change IP, change the password and many other activities. However, you may face issues while logging into it as it is not easy to configure router setting for a new user. You can follow the below-listed guide on your own.
- Restart your router several times.
- Unplug your router from switch outlet and wait for a moment.
- Use, an ethernet cable and connect your router to the computer.
- Open any browser on your computer and enter the default IP address in it and press enter.
- The login screen will appear on your screen.
- Enter default username(Admin )and password (Admin) in it.
- Now, change your default password
Try these steps and you will be able to login to your router. If you still face the same issue, just connect with the support team.
Guaranteed Solution for all the TP-Link Router Issues
TP-Link customer service is always available for the customers who are facing any kind of issues with the router. One can get a quick solution for any of the issues associated with the router. If you too are facing issues with your router or have some kind of queries then connect with them.
We have listed out the services provided by its support team.
- Help for password reset.
- Help to update the firmware
- TP Link Router optimization
- Help for improved performance of your router.
- Technical help for TP-Link router security.
- Help for boosting your router speed.
- Resolving all the connectivity issues
These are some of the top services that one can get by dialing TP-Link Router Support Number So, if you too are facing such issues and looking for an affordable solution then give a call on the helpline number and avail an instant solution.