Orbi router is one of the most popular routers all over the world today. Those who are looking for the best internet connection router can get their hands on it as it is one of the most recommended routers. Talking about its features, it can be used as a two-in-one device. It should be used as a router while it also works as a wireless range extender. In case, if you have already bought this router and looking for a guide to setup, then you have come to the right place. We are explaining you each and every step of Netgear Orbi Setup. You just need to follow the given procedure and apply the same. For help, contact the Orbi Customer Service.
Follow the Steps to Netgear Orbi Setup and Satellite?
- You first need to unplug your modem.
- Now, remove and replace the backup battery if it uses one.
- Then after, plug the modem back.
- Use an Ethernet cable and put it into yellow Internet port on your Orbi router and connect your modem with your router.
- Now, connect your router to the nearest power source.
Wait until the power LED of the routers turns on. If it does not light then press the power On/Off button.
- Wait for a moment and check if the Orbi router’s ring LED lights in solid white and then pulse white or not.
- Hold your Orbi satellite and place in the middle of your house.
- Just like the modem, you need to connect your satellite to any power source.
- Press the power button of the Orbi satellite.
- Wait, until its light turns in solid white, then pulse white, and then pulse magenta.
- If the Orbi satellite’s ring pulses magenta, then it will light following colors for the next 10 seconds.
- Solid Magenta:- Solid magenta color indicates that the Orbi satellite is successfully connected to the Orbi router.
- Solid Blue:- It means that the connection between both the device is good.
- Solid Amber:- It means that the connection between both the device is fair.
Now, use an ethernet cable and connect your mobile or computer to the Orbi router.
- Once, it gets connected, you need to login to the www.orbilogin.com.
- Follow the appeared on-screen instructions over there and use your router.
This is how you can set up your Orbi router and satellite to your computer or mobile phone. If you face any issue while following the aforementioned given steps, then please connect with the Orbi Customer Service. In case, if you want Netgear Orbi Setup to be done with the help of an expert technician then dial the given number 1(888) 399-0817 and get reliable service.