Netgear NeoTV(NTV300S/NTV300/NTV300SL) Streaming Player
Netgear NeoTV is a media streaming device which provides a diverse collection of the pre-programmed content channel. It is available at an affordable price which has many extraordinary features to amaze you. Have a look at some of its best features:-
Features of Netgear NeoTV
- Support Wifi: – It supports wifi which allows you to stream the videos and channels of your choice.
- Remote Control: – With the remote control, users can easily avail the services of Netflix and another content channel as well.
- On-Screen View: – It is capable of streaming thousands of movies and TV shows. Furthermore, users can enjoy Pandora, Rhapsody, CNET, SlingPlayer, YouTube, Vudu, and channels.
- NeoTV Prime with Google TV: – Moreover, you can connect the NeoTV Prime with Google TV; it gives you the option to watch what you love.
- NeoTV Pro: – NeoTV pro provides you the option to display your laptop screen on the TV. You can play any video up to 1080p full-HD resolution.
Dial Netgear NeoTV Support Number and Make your Netgear NeoTV Streaming Player Work
The device comes with an HDMI port, power port, a microSD slot and it is loaded with high-quality features so that you can enjoy a number of functions. When you buy the Netgear NeoTV box, you will receive a few items in it. The items are a NeoTV streaming player, Remote Control with AAA batteries, power adapter, and an installation guide. For more information about it, contact to Netgear NeoTV Support.
You can connect this device to your smart TV. To connect it with your smart TV, follow the listed steps. Get in touch with the Netgear NeoTV customer service
- Make your TV on first.
- Now, connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI port on the TV as well as on the streaming player.
- After connecting HDMI cable, get the power adapter and connect it to your player.
- Now, plug the cable in an electrical socket.
This is how you can connect your NeoTV to your smart TV. Now, make use of the remote control and proceed for further. It has many shortcut keys which allow you to change the channel easily. While connecting the streaming player with your smart TV, if you find any issue, then dial the NeoTV Technical Support Number and get an instant help.
Follow the On-Screen Guided Setup to Enjoy the Content
Follow the steps given below and get started with your Netgear NeoTV.
- Use your remote control and follow the appeared NeoTV onscreen setup instructions.
- Set the output resolution, standby timing, network connections.
- Download the software updates if it is asking you to update.
- After completing the setup, select a channel icon as per your choice and enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Connect NeoTV Streaming player to a Wireless Network?
Users can change the network setting in the NeoTV. The option to change the setting appears on the Network setting screen. Before setting up a wireless connection network, make sure that the device is not connected with an Ethernet cable. Now, follow the given steps and connect the NeoTV streaming player to a WiFi. For help, dial Netgear NeoTV Support Number.
- Go to settings and choose “Network” setting.
- Now, you will see an option for a wireless network connection.
- Select your network and enter the password.
- Now, you will see two connection options:
Connect using WPS: – By choosing this option, your NeoTV device will be protected with WPS (Wi-fi protected setup) without entering the password.
Connect Manually: You need to type in wireless network name (SSID) and network password.
Once the device will be connected to the wireless network, two options will appear on the screen. If it is not appearing then connect with the Netgear NeoTV help.
- IP Setting: – With IP settings option, you can view and change the IP values for the NeoTV.
- Test Network Connection:- Test network connection gives you the option to access the NeoTV.
Issues You May Find in your Netgear NeoTV ntv300 Streaming Player
While setting up the NeoTV ntv300 streaming player with your smart TV, you may find several issues. Yes, you may need a proper assistance to set up the streaming player with your device. For this, you need Netgear NeoTV ntv300 troubleshooting or Netgear ntv software update which is always available for their valued customers. Have a look at some of the most common issues that you may encounter while using or setting up the device. Resolve the below-listed issues by dialing NeoTV Support Phone Number.
- Issues while connecting NeoTV Streaming player to a Wireless Network.
- Issues while connecting Netgear NeoTV Streaming Player with Smart TV.
- Stuck in quick set up.
- The trouble of not getting the past first screen.
- Remote is not working.
- Steps to deactivate Netflix.
These are some of the issues that you may find while using the services of the Netgear NeoTV streaming player. These issues can be fixed by the technicians who are expert in resolving the technical glitches related to Netgear NeoTV. To get in touch with the technicians, you need to dial the NeoTV Contact Number.