Have you made your mind to buy the best router for a flawless internet connection? If yes, then you must consider buying Netgear Routers as these are the best routers available in the market today. Netgear routers are extremely popular for their futuristic features and for providing seamless access to wireless internet. The company offers a number of wired and wireless routers over the world. So whether you are living in USA or UK, Netgear routers are easily accessible in any country.
Once you bought any Netgear router, you need to install and set it up. For installation and setup, you can follow this guide. We have come up with a detailed guide and complete information on Netgear Router Configuration. Just follow the steps and set up your Netgear router and after that Configure your Router at your home or office.
Configure Netgear Router with the Listed Steps:
By configuring the Netgear router, you will be able to use the internet provided by your ISP (Internet Service Provider). Follow the below-listed steps and configure your Netgear routers or solve your problem of How To Configure Netgear Router in a short span of time. For more information, get in touch with our certified team.
- You first need to power off your modem and Netgear router.
- Now, get an ethernet cable and connect it to your router. See the port labeled ‘internet’ and insert in it.
- Then after, get an ethernet cable and, then it ports labeled LAN on the router.
- Now, turn on your modem and wait till the modem’s light turn gets on.
- After all, this, turn on the Netgear router and wait until its power lights turn solid green color.
- Open any browser on your computer and type the URL http://192.168.1.1 and and this will takes you to Netgear Router Login page.
- Once the login page gets open on the browser, you need to log in to it by putting the correct credential.
- Once, you log in to it, you need to click on the ‘advanced’ tab and then click on the ‘Setup Wizard’ option.
- You may see an option if you want Netgear to detect your Internet connection, click on yes.
- Now, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Now, tap on the “Take me to the Internet” and verify your internet connection.
Just by following the aforementioned steps, your Netgear router configuration is complete and ready to use. While following the steps, if you need any kind of support or help, then please get in touch with the Netgear Customer Support Team and get an instant help from the technicians.