Best Wi-Fi Router for Large Home | Best Router 2018
Netgear has become synonymous with the excellent routers and best modems. The company offers a range of routers available in different shapes and caters various requirements. ‘Talking about the company’s current product lineup, it is simply amazing. Whether you are an avid gamer or an internet enthusiast, Netgear has the Best WiFi Router for Home purposes option for everyone. We have come up with a comparison guide between two of the most popular Netgear Wifi routers and large home wifi system which means Netgear Nighthawk Router and Netgear Orbi WiFi System. Have a look at their features and check which of these routers is best for you. These are the best routers for 2018.
Netgear R7500-200NAS Nighthawk X4 vs Netgear Orbi
Netgear R7500-200NAS Nighthawk X4:- If you are looking for a standout performance at an unbeatable price, then choose Netgear R7500-200ANS Nighthawk X4. The router comes with 600Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and 1,733 on the 5GHz band. The router is ideal for free gaming and for 4k streaming on Netflix. If you too have a deep interest in gaming and looking for an ideal device for high-speed internet, consider this device only.
Features of Netgear R7500-200NAS Nighthawk X4
Have a look at its key-features and make your final decision.
- Quad-Stream AC2350 processor with WiFi – up to 2.33Gbps (600+1733 Mbps)
- Fastest available 1.4 GHz dual-core processor
- Equipped with the next generation Wave 2 WiFi
- It has twin USB 3.0 and eSATA ports which lets the user connect external storage and enjoy wireless access to high-capacity hard drives
- Dynamic QoS bandwidth prioritization by application and device
- Four high-performance external antennas and Beamforming+ for maximum range
- One can manage their home network with NETGEAR genie.
For more information or for a detailed knowledge, you can visit the Netgear website or contact through Toll-Free where Netgear experts are 24/7 available to take up your calls.
Features of Netgear Orbi
Netgear Orbi is one of the finest routers which provides corner to corner coverage up to a 5,000 square-foot home. It has a simple setup and can be easily connected through a Netgear Orbi Smartphone app. It can also be connected via Amazon Alexa voice command. To know more about it, take a look at some of its features.
- Manage WiFi settings, share network credentials
- One can see the list of connected devices. Pause device access to the internet.
- Easily setup separate internet access for guests
- Integrated with the perform speed test options.
- One can use the web-based installation wizard at orbilogin.net or you can visit Netgear Orbi Login page.
- Fingerprint login is available for iOS devices.
- It also works with Amazon Alexa
Circle App is best for the parents who want to keep a track of what their kids do online. With the option of manage screen time, parents filter content, you can keep a track of what users are surfing.
Conclusion:- As per the features of both these routers, they both are best WiFi router for home and commercial usage. It completely depends on the usage of the user. If you are looking for a large home usage router, then you must consider Complete Mesh Netgear Orbi WiFi & Satellite System or if you want it for gaming usage, then Netgear R7500-200NAS Nighthawk X4 should be your primary choice.
Source Sites :