Belkin Routers are one of the most chosen and renowned routers all over the world today. With the use of the Router, one can forward the data packets with the help of the network. If you have bought Belkin Router in your house and want to know Setup it, then you have landed on the right website. We have listed a useful guide on Belkin Router Setup. Just follow the below-listed steps and set up your Wireless Router on your preferred place. For technical help, reach out to the Belkin Customer Service.
Must-Have Things before Belkin Router Setup
- You need an internet connection from any of your service provider.
- Ethernet Cable.
Follow the Given Steps and Setup Belkin Router
- You first need to plug your Router with Power outlet.
- Turn it on.
- Use an Ethernet cable and connect your modem to your Router.
- Use another Ethernet cable and connect a computer to the router.
- In case, if you don’t have an extra Ethernet cable, you can Reset Belkin Router by clicking on the wireless icon.
- Once, you connect it, open any browser on your computer and type 192.168.2.1 or you may access Belkin Router Login page.
This is how you can install the Belkin router. After this, you can configure its setting and can change the admin password as per your convenience. Once you are done with the above-given procedure, restart your computer and router once. Now, you are all set to use your computer with internet. Your router will work without any interruption.
Issue You may Face with the Belkin Router Setup
While following the procedure, you may face some issues which can be fixed with the help of Belkin Router customer support team. You may face an issue like Belkin Router not detecting the modem and a few more related issues. If it is not connecting the modem, then you must restart the modem and router again. Check out the list of common issues you may face with the Belkin Router Setup.
- The issue regarding my account or Belkin Router login.
- Problem In the Belkin router setup issue.
- Belkin Router not detecting the modem
- Belkin Router Orange Light Blinking issue.
- Issue while configuring Belkin Wifi Router.
These are the issues you may face while setting up your Router. If you couldn’t understand our given guidance on how to Setup Belkin Router? then call on Belkin Help Number (1888-399-0817).
Source Information Site:-https://www.wikihow.com/Connect-a-Belkin-Router