Last updated on February 14th, 2019 at 09:07 am
Belkin router: A complete guide to login issues of the device
Belkin is a brand name that needs no introduction. There is a wide range of networking products like routers, switches, cables iPod, iPhone accessories etc to meet different requirements of the users. Low maintenance cost and robust performance have put Belkin devices way ahead of its competitors.
Belkin is the first to present a high-speed router in the market. These routers not only helps to get access to high-speed internet but are also known for working on endlessly without any issues. There is a Belkin router login IP through which the user can have access to the dashboard of the device. From this dashboard, the user can customize the setting and put the router device to use. Once fully configured this device works on endlessly.
How to Login into the Belkin Router Dashboard?
Belkin has given an option to the users where they can setup Belkin router and can customize the settings of the router as per their preferences. The first step is to log in to the device. The default username is “admin”. There is no default Belkin router login password as set by the manufacturer. So when prompted for a password, the block is to be left blank.
- Connect the computer with the Ethernet port of the router via ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser and enter the default IP address 192.168.2.1. A
- Fill in the default username “Admin”. The default password is to be left blank.
- Move your cursor towards the internet WAN and click on the connection type.
- Now, select your connection type and proceed for next.
- Now, just fill in the right details provided by your ISP.
- Click on the “apply changes” button.
Belkin router login page will open that will prompt you for username and password.
Following these simple steps, you can have access to high speed to the internet. The user can customize the setting like changing password, manage user settings and many more.
How to change Belkin Router Password?
To make things easy, Belkin has given complete control of the device to its users. At times there is a need to change the password of the device. Below mentioned is the step that the user has to take to change Belkin Router Password. A good practice is to choose a strong password that is not easy to guess to prevent it from hackers or security thefts that they can do it by logging in to the account.
- Enter http://192.168.2.1 in the address search bar and press enter.
- Now, enter your username and password. This password is the one that you have inserted at the time of when the Belkin wireless router login was done the first time.
Note:- Default username is ‘admin’ while ‘password’ in the password field
- Go to system setting under utilities.
- Go to Advanced Settings.
- Now, type in your current password then a new password.
- Type it again in the next field.
- Now save the changes and log out.
Following the above steps, one by one the user can easily change the password without the need for expert guidance or hardcore knowledge of networking
There may arise a situation when the user who is not a professional may face issues which may render him from operating the device properly. There is nothing to worry about in any situation. Router support team is available at the disposal of its user round the clock to make their experience better and better. Any issue related to Belkin router can be resolved instantly. All that is needed is to contact our experts on our toll-free number +1-888-399-0817. The expert will guide you and will answer all your queries instantly to optimize your device experience.